The Compass XE wheelchair
Compass™ XE Ultralight Wheelchair
The Compass XE wheelchair is a true folding extended frame design that focuses on positioning and growth, portablility and foot propulsion. It allows plenty of space for moderate to complex seating systems, while its adjustable-angle back and adjustable depth ensures a perfect fit.
The Compass XE, positioning and smart adjustability, all built in to an ultralightweight package like never before!
- See the Additional Images Link for photography on option: Adjustable Angle Stroller Handle (outside or inside button-mounting available)
- Adjustable angle back brackets with 30 degrees of adjustment and up to 170 degrees of available recline
- Transport Tie Down options available
- Bolt-on seat rails that allow for east depth adjustment
- Invacare’s unique Quick Set washers that simplify and reduce adjustment time
Seat Width: 12″-20″ Seat Depth: 12″-20″ Overall Width: Seat Width plus 8.5″ (Open) Back Angle: Adjustable 80-110 Degrees in 5 degree increments Camber Angle: 0, 3 & 6 degrees available Tubing O.D.: 1″ Warranty: Lifetime on frame and crossbraces
Category: Mobility Equipments